Tuesday, July 9, 2013

2920 days

 
2920 Days
70,080 hours
8 years ago today, I married my love
my best friend, my soul mate.
 
Today we made the promise of no gifts. 
Today was about remembering the day we got married and thinking about how far we've come and how blessed we are.
 
8 Years ago, when I walked down the isle towards Zak, I knew life would be good but I never knew it would be this good.
On Zaks way home from work he picked up pizza.  We had a relaxing night eating pizza and ice cram with the boys.  We all got in our PJs and we watched our wedding video.  We haven't watched it since our first Anniversary.  Chase wanted nothing to do with it, but it was fun to see Colton excited about it and recognize all our friends and family.  What was even more exciting was to see all of our favorite people in the world, together in one place, and to know most of those people are still important parts of our life today.
Saturday, Zak and I are having a date night so we can hang out just the two of us but tonight was the important night and it was a very special night.  With my boys!
 
Happy Anniversary Honey!  Here's to 65 more!  I love you!
 
Photobucket

No comments: