Saturday, November 27, 2021

A birthday on Thanksgiving


When your birthday falls on Thanksgiving, you get to celebrate all week long! 

We started with our girls birthday dinner. We had so much fun our stomaches hurt from laughing so hard.  Ambers hurt from the drinks! 



Thanksgiving morning the boys spoiled me with gifts and bagel sandwiches.  Zak helped me prep for Thanksgiving lunch and we were off to J and Gs to eat all day long! 

Friday morning the boys were off to their annual Car Show day.  Last year was canceled because of Covid so this was the boys first show without PawPaw.  I know it was different and they missed him a lot.  But, I am so thankful for the memories Zak and the boys will ALWAYS have of the car show with PawPaw.  I know one day when the boys take their own kids, they will talk about the years they enjoyed with PawPaw at the Car Show.  
While they hung out, I grocery shopped (with absolutely no one in the store!) and even did a tiny bit of Black Friday shopping.  I didn't really get any deals but the streets and the stores seemed so empty. 


Friday night we got all dressed up and the boys took me to one of my favorite restaurants, Maggianos.  We had such a nice dinner, just the 4 of us.  Saturday afternoon, the boys stayed home and Zak and I went out for a birthday date day.  Ciscos, shopping in Tomball, and Pumpkin Spice pedicures At Tiffanies. 

These boys know how to spoil their momma!




Photobucket

No comments: