Sunday, May 14, 2023

Mother's Day



As usual, my boys spoiled me rotten today.  We started off with pancakes and Mimosas with Gaga.  We spent the day relaxing and then went to Olive Garden, I really wanted soup! I love these boys that made me a momma.  They are my pride and joy! 
And this guy here, he knows how to always make me feel special! 
I am so thankful for him.  
I miss her so much. 
 I had a dream about her the other day.  We (my whole family) was at a school.  Fiest, I think, the one I went to as a kid.  I guess I was going to work there.  We were all sitting around and in walked mom.  She was standing in the door way, the wooden framed door was framing her slim body. She had on a red sweater, big beautiful necklace, pretty lipstick and her hair was short.  I jumped up to meet her at the door and in shock, said, "How did you get here?!?!?!" She said, "Well, I drove." and I just looked at her like you're ok?!?!?!! She said, "Im fine.  Im ok."  I hugged her and I never wanted to let go.
 I knew it was a dream but I didn't want to wake up.  



Photobucket

No comments: