Friday, June 30, 2023

June

I've been saying since April that things are going slow down.  Well, they haven't!  And while mommas tired, its OK!!!!! I love these boys, I love our crazy life, I love the time we spend together and I'm tankful through all this crazy, we are TOGETHER!!!!

Zak went to clay shoot with a buddy and a customer.
Our girl came home. 
Boys made breakfast!
A major storm blew through and made a huge mess.  Thankfully Zak truck was not parked in the drive when the goal fell. 
Lots of friend time this month.  Not many pics because you know, pre teens/teens.
Also a few Liam visits with Grandad to surprise him after school. 
Chase and Hunter did a CyWoods baseball camp. 
Three days later, this is how it ended. 
Lots of swimming!

Another summer night storm!
One kid out.  One kid in.  
Starting Phase one of braces for Chase. 
Another Lele trip.  This time, I came. 


Zak and the boys went to cheer on Kingston and the summer team at CyWoods. 







Photobucket

No comments: