Friday, March 13, 2020

SPRING BREAK 2020

SPRING BREAK!
What a week its been!!!!!!
We got in some real good times on the boys Spring Break before everything crumbled....

Time with nanny

Free icecream and Brusters (in our PJS!)

New nurf guns for good grades
Our yearly trip to the Zoo with Gaga and Pa.  It was a beautiful day! 

Ending the day with Call of the Wild at the Movies

More time with Nanny

A trip to the Rodeo

A couple days at Yogi Bear with one of our favorite famliys
Even a sleepover

On Wednesday, while we were minding our business and enjoying our time, things started getting crazy!  Started with the shut down of the Rodeo...  

and the NBA.

Then, we heard Tom Hanks and his Wife had Covid19 which somehow made it even more real.

Then, school was cancelled for a week. 

Thursday, the boys had a night planned with Zak at the Rock climbing place while the girls headed to the rodeo. Rodeo was cancelled but we decided to go on with our girls night and go to dinner.  The boys loved rock climbing, dinner at Whataburger (their pick), and snowcones.

Panic definitely set in this week. When they closed the Rodeo down I think people believed it was REAL.  

On Sunday, I went up to see mom.  Her home hadn't been shut down yet.  I went back and forth on going or not but I went and I'm so glad I did.  That night, they shut down to all visitors.  While I know its the right thing to do, it still hurts and I still worry.  

Photobucket

No comments: