Sunday, September 20, 2009

Funk...

I have been in a bit of a blogging funk lately. One, because we have had major computer issues and I haven't been able to download pictures, and who wants to read a post with out a sweet picture of my little love bug!?!? Two, I just can't think of anything exciting to tell you about that I haven't already told you. So, here it is... a post!
I spent most of the afternoon, while Colton was sleeping and Zak was watching football, looking back at our family blog. I have put hours an hours into this blog. There have been many times I thought, I don't have the time to write, but looking back, I am so glad I made the time. Already some of the small details slipped my mind.
Things around here are going well. We are staying really busy. I don't have much to tell you about, but I want to share a couple of my favorite pictures from the last two weeks.
The first picture is from Library time. Colton loves to dance when we sing. I caught him in the act. This is a picture of Colton with his new backpack. He loves to carry it, as long as its empty!
Funny story just happened... Colton was so sleepy tonight, but he did not want to go to bed. Zak gave him a bottle and rocked him to sleep. As Zak layed him down he started to cry. We figured we would let him cry a couple minutes and he'd be asleep in no time. I went to get the monitor and saw he was siting up playing in bed. A couple minutes later, I went to look at the monitor again and I saw Colton sitting funny in the corner of the bed. I thought he was playing but the longer we watched, we noticed he was fast asleep. His little head keep bobbing and he would catch himself from falling. Being the wonderful mommy I am, I ran for the camera, what a perfect post! :) As I walked into the other room, Zak said Colton went face first into the bed. I didn't get the picture but he is sleeping sound as a baby.

2 comments:

AmazingGreis said...

OMG! The C-man is getting so BIG! Missed you last night. Hope to see you soon.

XOXO

Tricia said...

That made me giggle! It reminds me of the strange places/ways I have found my kids sleeping. I have the best picture of Emmi curled up asleep on the rug in the kitchen. I had lost track of her for a few minutes, and I thought she was up to something naughty. Nope! Nope. After refusing a nap all that day, she had stopped in the middle of removing all the tupperware from the cabinet to curl up on a tiny little rug in the kitchen!