Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Almost seven years  ago, when I married the love of my life, I could have never imagined what life had in store for me, for us. All I ever wanted to be when I was growing up was a wife and a mommy.  I wanted to have children, stay home and take care of my family. Children were my dream.
 
(Almost) 4 years ago when Colton was born, I instantly fell head over heals in love with him.  I never wanted to let him go.  I wanted to be by his side for every single milestone, big or little. I wanted to hold him and love on him and never let go. 
We knew our family wasn't quite complete after Colton was born.  We knew we wanted Colton to be a big brother.  I knew I wanted him to have a brother to grow up with and be best friends with.
At that time though, I didn't know if I had enough room in my heart to love someone else like I loved Colton. I couldn't imagine how I could possibly love someone else quite as much as I loved Colton.
Last year, our family was completed.  Instantly, I found room in my heart to love Chase just as much as I loved Colton. 
Sure there are tough and challenging times but those boys make
 every
single
part of my life BETTER!  They are my everything, they are my heart.  They are the reason I was put on this earth.   

This weekend. My boys spoiled me so much.  They made me feel so special. 
It was my first Mother's Day with BOTH of my boys!

We started the weekend at Nanny's celebrating with her.

 Saturday afternoon we went to "The Boat Show" with Gaga.
 We ended Saturday with a laid back dinner at Willies on the patio.
 Sunday I woke up to a Pandora "Mom" bracelet wrapped in a hand painted box.
 Colton and Zak made homemade biscuts egg and sausage or breakfast.
 We spent the whole rest of the day hanging out outside enjoying a beautiful breezy day.
 Then, I got to choose dinner.  Gringos my favorite!


I couldn't be more blessed.  I have the most amazing guys in my life. 
They SPOIL me!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Sounds like the perfect Mother's Day weekend celebrating an extra special mother! Glad it was just what you needed!