Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Swim Lessons

Last week Colton had his very first swim lesson.  He did great!  He had private lessons with Ms. Lori and Barrett had lessons with another swim coach at the same time.   This time last year, I'm not sure Colton wouldn't have even made it in the pool on his own.   He has grown up so much and I see his confidence each and every day. I'm so proud of how Colton did.  He jumped right in and got started.  By the end of the 30 minute lesson I could tell he was getting tired but he powered through.  
Ms. Lori said in 8 lessons he would be swimming across the pool!  I can't wait to see that!  We head back tomorrow and I am excited to see how lesson #2 goes.
He is so excited about the lessons and being in the water and he absolutely LOVES his new coach, Ms. Lori.


 Chase didn't get in but loved the "wadda"!
Photobucket

No comments: