Saturday, September 7, 2013

Week One

 
This week was our first week back at school!
Our first day back was great, unfortunately pictures on the first day didn't go as great.
I got a great shot of Colton and somehow it disappeared.  This is all I was left with.  He was such a trooper trying to help get Chase to cooperate.

Chase was not a happy camper.  He did not want to participate in pictures but I was able to snap a couple in motion.

The boys go to the same school but this year the school opened a second campus.  Chase and I are at the new school and Colton stayed at the old school.  Colton is in the Bridge program.  Chase is in MDO and I am teaching three year old preschool.
Chase and I headed off to our campus and Colt and Zak headed off to Colton's campus.  It was the first day I'd ever gone to school without Colton or not dropped him off in class.  It was much harder than I thought it would be and I cried the whole way to school. It's hard to have your babies grow up!
 
Once Chase and I got to school there was so much to do.  It helped keep my mind off not having Colton with us. 
 Shortly after we got to school, Zak sent us a picture of their first (of many I'm sure) donut run.

Chase and I didn't have donuts but he hung out and played in my class with Braxton, my co teacher, Dawn's, little boy.
 
 I dropped Chase off with his teacher, Mrs. Sasha (Mrs. Monica was busy).  He was not happy and was holding on to me for dear life.  His teachers said he cried on and off through the day but said he did really well. When he got home he told me he had fun. 

Here is Colton with his teacher, Mrs. Zarzee.  He was an old pro at this and Zak said he walked right in and started playing. 
His teacher shared first day pictures with us.  Looks like he had a great day.  When he got home he talked about his class and how much fun he had.  He was excited about the Office Center with a "real stapler" and adding circles to their class caterpillar until they get to the 100th day. On the 100th day they have a celebration.  No parents allowed Colton told me over and over.



Colton's day 2...
In the beloved Office Center!
 Chases day 2...
No pictures but he had a great day!
 
Although this year is full of change I am feeling so blessed at how its started out.  Knowing that my boys are in good hands and loving school makes sending them back so much easier.  They have awesome teachers and are in a great school. We couldn't ask for much more!
Oh and by the way.  My first two days went really well.  I have a lot of little ones (18) but they are all so cute.  The parents are wonderful and I'm working with a friend who is a wonderful and extremely helpful co teacher.
Looking forward to next week!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

https://blueridgeventures.ru/invite/i=60034