Tuesday, July 15, 2014

9 years

 
 
Last week, Zak and I celebrated 9 years of marriage.  We took it super easy on our actually anniversary and promised each other only cards, no gifts.  Zak, of course,  surprised me with his card and planned an entire day for us on Saturday.  He always has something up his sleeve.  He put a lot of thought into it and we enjoyed our day.  Here's our day in selfies...
Couples messages at Massage Envy
Lunch at one of our favorite places- Lupe Tortilla
A little shopping in Vintage Park
Watching Tammy at Alamo Drafthouse
Romantic dinner at Del Friscos
 Times have not always been perfect and we've had our ups and downs, just like everyone.  We've been through so much together but I know the man I married is the man I was suppose to be with.  He is my soulmate.  He is my everything.  He is the most amazing husband and daddy.  He puts everyone before himself and takes such amazing care of us.  I know I don't always tell him but, I love him more that I could ever express.  Because of him, I have everything.
I love you "da" most!

No comments: