Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Missing Bike Ramp

Last December our neighbor, Steven, let our kiddos have his kids old bike ramp.  It wasn't in great shape and was very well loved...but it quickly became a street favorite.  The kids played on it every day we were outside.  everyday!

 Last Thursday, Chase and I came out to notice it was gone.  After talking to Zak, we figured out it had to have been taken between 8-11 the night before.  When I broke the news to Colt he ran into the house crying.  He was heart broken.  About an hour later, we got a call from Addy who was busy at home making missing posters.  She was so sweet to Colton.  She told him they'd make posters, hang them up, and find that ramp!  


Fast forward a few days and we hung the posters and we haven't found the ramp.  I did post online that it was mission and I had two different ladies email me about old ramps they had, that we could have.  It was so kind of them!  Zak went to pick one up and it was actually almost like the one we lost.  We have to get it put together but I'm sure as soon as we get it out, the kids will have hours of fun on it!

Photobucket

No comments: