Sunday, January 24, 2016

"Take a picture, and send it to me!!!"

A while back, Chases thing was, "I love this song!  Tell Daddy I wanna go see him (singer) and to put it on my iPad!"  He said it for EVERY SINGLE song on the radio.  
It got old.  
It passed.

Now, we have something new. If I, or anyone, takes a picture, he screams, "send that to me!!!".  He's    instant we send EVERY SINGLE picture to him.  No matter what the picture.  During Christmas Chapel practice the whole group of kids was up on stage singing away.  I snapped a few pictures, he screamed "Send that to me!  Ok?  Mom, Send that to me!" If we snap a picture outside, he'll run up to me and tell me to send it to him. 
Now, he's start finding random things he wants a picture of.  For example, 
this leaf...  
 Or this rose petal...
 Or, this string on his sleeve!
And, he wants all of them sent to him! 
EVERY TIME!

He's even started asking his teacher to take pictures and send them to me during class.  
It's out of control! 


Photobucket

No comments: