Thursday, June 2, 2016

2016 Graduates

Last night, I got an invite to a graduation party for a little girl in my very first kindergarten class. I was so honored to be included! After seeing that invite, I decided to go through some of my old teaching stuff. I found this picture of my first class. Seeing this picture brought back a flood of memories and made me a little emotional. I loved teaching. Sure, there were days it was tough and a challenge but there were so many more days that were so rewarding. I had so many wonderful kids that I still think of often. I feel very blessed that today, I am a stay at home mom who still gets to teach. I do it now on a much smaller scale but this year I completed my 12th year of teaching. I love the kids I have taught over the years and I wish them all so much happiness and success. It's hard to believe some of my school "babies" are adults now. Here's to my first class all graduating high school this year! 



Photobucket

No comments: