Monday, October 3, 2016

Proud

I am a PROUD momma!  I am proud of how hard Colt is working this year.  He got his first progress report a couple weeks ago full of STRAIGHT As!  He works hard for that.  Its not always the easiest to push him to his fullest potential but he works hard to be where he is. 

Last week, he started reading tutoring with Mrs. Green.  I was a bit surprised to get a note for tutoring the week after a straight A progress report.  I spoke with his teacher and she said he was right "on the bubble" and she just wanted to help him a little bit. I was so happy to hear that.  
Colton is smart.  Really smart.  But, he needs to be pushed to do his best and have confidence that he CAN do it.  
(And, working with mommy some days is impossible!)
He's had great teachers so far but I'm so happy Mrs. Green sees his struggle and wants to work on it early.  
He was excited about gong to tutoring and actually really enjoyed it! 



This since work cracked me up! only minus 2.  must have been for his creativeness...
"Plants don't eat people food because they don't have mouths to eat a humburger." 
TRUE!


 And, this guy.  
He's doing great in school he is having a really good time, enjoying his teacher and his new classmates and is a little sponge!  He is learning so much and loving it! 


Here he is this weekend at a birthday party for Brennan one of his new buddies at school.  
I'm so glad he's making new friends and loving school! 


Photobucket

No comments: