Monday, November 26, 2018

My Birthday

My Birthday, Where do I start?  
My hubby always spoils me but this one takes the cake!  
Sometime in October I came home to a scavenger hunt of clues and goodies- flowers, a huge balloon, and wine telling me about a weekend Zak had planned just for us. ( I had a picture of this but lost it somewhere!)  I was so surprised and excited!  
Fastforward to my birthday weekend.  Zak and I dropped the boys with Gaga and PawPaw and headed Downtown.  We checked into the Hilton Americas and went to see the Nutcracker.  The Nutcracker was better than I remembered.  I enjoyed every second and so did Zak.  After the ballet we walked around Discovery Green and went for drinks.  We had an amazing Dinner at Vic and Anthony's and ended the night at The Rustic listing to a (not so good) band.  The next morning we got up and had breakfast at Snooze.  It was such a great weekend.  And, much needed.  Life's so busy so it was nice to slow down and enjoy some time with my handsome hubby!  


 When we got home, we had two little VISITORS! 


 We eneded my birthday with Chases baseball team, eating a "Big Ass Pretzel" at The Shack.  I loved it because this was one of the greatest teams we've ever been a part of. 
 Such great boys and families! 



Photobucket

No comments: