Monday, June 24, 2019

Happy #11

This time 11 years ago, I had no idea how much life was about to change.We were scheduled to go in and have Colton the day prior but called and the hospital and it was full. I was so HEARTBROKEN, so pregnant, so over being pregnant.  I was ready to have my baby in my arms.  My DR. called me in to "check on me" around lunch.  She touched the US wand to my belly and said I was ready, go to the hospital.  At 11:30PM on June 24th Colton made us parents. He made me a MOM.  I had no idea what life had in store for  me.  Being a mom was all I ever wanted.  Although it hasn't always been easy, every minute has been worth it.  This kid is AMAZING.  Being his mom is the best job in the world. I am so proud of him.  He is the coolest 11 year old I know.  



 We had a great day celebrating with friends. We started early  after an early morning of CRAZY thunderstorms with presents, homemade breakfast tacos, rubber band making, a visit from Nanny and Grandad, playing outside, a trip to Urban Air, Dinner at Gringos for quesadillas and fries, treats at Buckees and more outside time. 
He and I were the only ones to make it til 11:30 to celebrate his OFFICIAL birth time! 


Photobucket

No comments: