Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Baby Liam

I AM AN AUNT and I'M SO IN LOVE!!!!
Welcome to the world Baby LIAM!
9.29.19
9:51 PM
5lb 11 oz


It was an exciting night when we were all sitting at Lacrosse practice an got the text that Becky thought her water broke! We weren't sure what to do but we finished up practice and everyone went home to get ready to go up to the hospital as soon as we knew that it was infact TIME! The boys wanted to come up as well but it was a school night and getting late.  we also had no idea how long it would all take.  
The boys were so bummed but so excited.  





There was a lot of waiting around... Or so it felt.  Beckys water broke around 6:30PM and she had him just over three hours later.  
After some time in recovery and getting him warmed up we finally met our sweet Liam around 1 am!! 



It's been a whirlwind of a week but today is the day Becky had a scheduled C-section planned.  I guess he just couldn't wait to meet me!  We've got to spend lots of time with him in the last week.  Specially me.  I can't wait to get my hands on him again! 
 Mommy Daddy and baby are all doing well.  Mom and dad seem like old pros even though I know they don't feel it.
I'm proud of them! Liam is lucky to have them!


















Photobucket

No comments: