Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Happy #12



Today we celebrate the one who made me a Mom! My baby is 12 and as every year before, I can’t believe it. He makes us so proud (and tests our patience)! We love his quick witt, creativity, silly sense of humor and I love the snuggles he saves just for me (shhhh don’t tell his friends).
We enjoyed our laid back easy going day of celebrating. We ate all his favorites (pancakes, and biscuts, McDs fries and Taco Cabana tortillas and cheese, Local Table chicken Alfredo. We ate all day!), opened presents, had a visit from Grandad, PawPaw and Nanny sang happy birthday from afar, played fortnite, watched tv and YouTube, rode bikes, ran into Target for new Nerf guns, had a family Fortnite Nerf battle and waited up til 11:30 (his birth time) so he could do 12 backflips on the trampoline.



We celebrated our the weekend before with family and a couple close friends lots of hot dogs and Gaga's homemade cookie cake. I think he had a pretty good day and it sure felt nice to see everyone. I even let everyone come in!

Photobucket

No comments: