Friday, December 17, 2021

End of Semester Parties and Watch Dogs

Both the boys had fun activities at school that I was able to Volunteer for today. Colton got to have Winter Recess this morning and Chase had his last elementary Holiday Party.
Neither one of them had much time for pictures so this is as good as I got.
I am so looking forward to this break with them!


Today, Zak surprised Chase and FINALLY
got to be a Watch Dog again!!!!!
Chase had the absolute best day. It started with 5th Grade Donut Breakfast, a surprise Chick-Fil-A lunch from his teacher for earning a Golden Ticket and double recess! All while his dad spent the day with him.
I’d say it was a great Friday!
Zak had a great day too and loved being with the older kids but about 12:30 I got this text from him…
I don’t know how these teachers do it. I’m worn out.



Photobucket

No comments: