Thursday, June 30, 2022

JUNE - Not Vaca Edition...


We started the month with a special visitor for a couple days! 
P!


Sunday Funday with our crew!


The Ortho is always lots of fun!





Baseball Friends! 


This doesn't happen often.  I had to document.  

Look at this doozie that I found....

Colt put this 2022 18+ lego together in 3 1/2 hours!


Back from vaca... back to work!

And while we're home, Dad and Clair are in Cornwall. 

Costoco run...They came for the samples!

Someone missed us.. Every morning thus week she's come outside with Zak and I while we drink our coffee/tea.

This is pretty special. When we were away, this photo of mom popped up in my photo feed.  I take screenshots and get random photos all the time on accident. But, I don't think this was random or an accident.  I think it was a little love sent from mom while we were visiting her home.  Her favorite place to be.  

Crooked but this is Carla, me and Beck.  
Carla is Theresas daughter (moms very best childhood friend).  
When we got home she found this and sent it to me. I'd say I was 8 or 9.  

A last minute celebration dinner (boys choice)
because....
the both passed all areas of the STUPID STAAR! 

A late evening swim on a beautiful COOL evening! 
 Even heated the hot tub! 
And look at this DOOZIE!  Colt bought this Lego in London (yeah fun to get home) with money from Grandad and a few family members.  He said it was the hardest one to date.






Photobucket

No comments: