Thursday, June 1, 2023

May Madness...

I said when April was over life would calm down...MAN WAS I WRONG! 
We're busy but we're having FUN!!

Late Late Late night dinner after an 8 inning nail bitter and Lacrosse practice.
Chase was chosen for the 11/12 u AllStar team! 
Had Grandad over for dinner.
I find the boys like this a lot.
I have good helpers.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday Grandad!  We loved celebrating YOU! 
We didn't get to see it but Liam had his second tippy toes recital.  
He doesn't love all eyes on him but gosh, he's cute!


See told you....
Last day lunch with the Foundry ladies. 


Chase and the Astros had an awesome season. Such a great group of kids and coaches!




1-3pm  All Star practice deserves an icee after! 
These guys would fish all day everyday if they could.  
You know they wouldn't take a smile picture for me. I had to sneak this.
My Costco date while they fished.

And, we end the month with Chases All Star scrimmage.  Blue won and it was a great time!
First time Zak watched from the stands and wasn't Chases coach. Bitter sweet.




Photobucket

No comments: