Saturday, July 5, 2008

This is what life is all about...A week full of firsts

We have been home just over a week now and things are going great! Colton is growing and changing every day and we are enjoying every minute of it. We have had a lot of firsts this week so I thought I'd share some pictures. My first car ride.
My first bath.
My first trip to the pediatrician (daddy was not happy about this picture).
I am ONE WEEK OLD today!!!! (Tuesday July 1st)
My first house.

My first holiday ~ 4th of July.
Grandma, Paw Paw, Aunt Taylor and Nana came over in the afternoon for burgers.
My cousins Landry and Logan. We went out on my first fun trip to Jerry and Glenda's to surprise all of mommy's family.




3 comments:

Leah J. said...

Oh my goodness! He is just such a handsome boy!!! So many wonderful firsts (except the pedi visit - ha!). Love the pics!

Tricia said...

Hey....we visit that parking lot MANY times a week. Emmi's speech therapist is in the same building!

He is so cute. I bet you are so happy and proud!

Jude's Mom said...

congrats. hope you are adjusting well. it's great to see the pictures.. he's a cutie! keep updating :)