Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I made it!

I made it through my first day back. The morning started off with a few tears (from mommy) but ended with lots of smiles when I picked Colton up. Colton wasn't too sure about the schedule change this morning, he did not want to get up at 6:30. He is use to sleeping in until 8 or even later sometimes. Mom said he played a little and slept a lot during the day.
My day, well, it was a bit crazy! I enjoyed seeing my work friends, they were extremely supportive through out the day. It was also nice to meet my new group of kids since I've heard so much about them. The kids were sweet, they asked a lot of questions about Colton. I can't say I am looking forward to going back tomorrow but I know each day will get easier and today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
10 days until Thanksgiving Break!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I am glad you made it through the day. I hope things continue to go well. BIG ((((HUGS)))) for you. I can only imagine how difficult it must have been to leave him.

Amazing Greis said...

Glad you're 1st day back went well. I was thinking about you throughout the day and sending good thoughts!!!!

See you this weekend.

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

I was thinking about you all day today! I am glad it went better than expected!

amy said...

I was thinking about you yesterday! Glad you made it :)-- it will get easier and I know this year will fly by- the spring semester always does!