Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beautiful Thursday!

The weather was beautiful here in Houston today so this morning Colton and I headed out for a walk around the neighborhood and a trip to the park. We had the park to ourselves and had so much fun! It was so sunny out some of the pictures didn't turn out as good as I hoped. He liked climbing up the slides as much as he likes sliding down.


We walked up these stairs many many many times. There were about 8 steps and every time Colton pulled himself up a step he grunted. I think that helped him make it up. It was so funny.





4 comments:

amy said...

cute cute pics!! and your blog header looks soooo good! :)

AmazingGreis said...

Love the pictures! So glad it's so nice out and that y'all had a super morning! Miss you!

Leah J. said...

I love it!! C and I went to the park today too. It's my FAVORITE thing to do with him because he has so much fun!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

:-) Looks like y'all had a great time together. Love the last pic of the 2 of you.