Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Zak!!!

Today was Zak's 30th birthday.
We have been celebrating since last weekend. He deserves a big celebration and that's just what he got!
Last Saturday we had a few close friends over for the UFC fight. We had so much fun celebrating with friends from near and far.

This past Wednesday we went, with our neighbors, to Puffabellys in Spring. Puffabellys a restaurant that has live Texas music every Wednesday and Zak's been wanting to go for quite some time so I decided it was time to take him. We saw Davin James and Ken Gains. It was a really neat laid back atmosphere.
This morning, when we all woke up, we headed over to Zak's parents. Zak's mom made homemade sausage biscuit and gravy. We finished off the morning with a spice birthday cake. Colton helped Grandma put the candles on the cake and helped daddy blow them out. After we all finished singing happy birthday to Zak, Colton did his own little rendition. (He loves to sing.)

We ended Zaks birthday with a trip to BJs Brewhouse for a birthday dinner with my parents and sister.
Zak, I hope your 30th was a special birthday you'll never forget. It was fun for me to plan a few things I knew you'd enjoy. You work so hard for your family and your birthday is a time that I can really show you how much you are appreciated. I love you very very much and I hope that you enjoyed your birthday!

2 comments:

AmazingGreis said...

Happy Birthday Zak! Hope you had a SUPER wonderful day! XOXO

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Mmm love BJ's!
I like the new look for the blog too :-)