Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Out Numbered!

Well it looks like I'm going to be out numbered 3 to 1 this June!
We're excited to share that Colton is going to have a
little BROTHER!
Here are a few US pics from this morning. I'm sorry they aren't turned the right way and I still haven't figured out our scanner so they are pictures of pictures.
ITS A BOY! Profile
Baby Toes
Showing off his big arm muscles
3D View of Baby Boy Day
Everything went really well at the DR. The baby's heart beat was nice and strong and the baby was moving around like crazy. The sweet US tech knew within a second that it was a boy. When she told us I started to cry. I am so happy, I really really wanted Colton to have a brother. On top of finding out it was a boy we found out he was looking very healthy and growing just as he should. We are on cloud nine! We have started the name debate and actually very quickly decided on a first name we both like but are working on a middle name. The name game has been much more tricky this time around but I think we will have decided shortly on something we both like. We will share as soon as we know.


Zak left me at the Dr. after the US to go and wrap up a couple work things and then met me at home. When I got in he told me he had a surprise for Colton and baby brother. He went shopping right after our Dr. visit and bought the baby his first outfit and a shirt for big brother.
OH NO...what have I got myself into!
TWO boys and a hubby that will hunt, talk sports, get dirty and play rough.
I think it'll be just fine, I'll have three guys looking after me!
Here's the text I sent out after the Dr. Appointment.
And...For all of you wondering...
I think the bump is starting to show!
Mommy and Baby Boy on Christmas Eve (17 weeks).


5 comments:

Kellie Staats said...

I'm SOOO excited for ya'll!!!! Maddie needed a boyfriend!! :)

AmazingGreis said...

Yaye, so excited!!! XOXO

Lauri said...

OMG!! Yay for little boys! So thrilled for you guys! I know the joy and excitement you are feeling right now is overwhelming, so I suggest you BASK in it!! Congrats!! Love the baby bump!

Leah J. said...

Congrats!!! Oh, precious baby boys! I am so thankful to hear that Baby Boy looks healthy! Always a blessing :) EXCITED for you guys!!!

bethany said...

Congratulations! What fun!