Wednesday, December 14, 2011

That's TACKY!

Last weekend Zak and I were invited to a tacky sweater party at our neighbors house.  We hit up quite a few Goodwill's to find the tackiest sweaters possible.
Mine had been very well loved in a past life and was pretty awful.  Zak's was more girly than tacky. He told me he was going for a "Cam Look", as in Cam from Modern Family.  Also, what you cant see, he's wearing crocks!

 Some friends from College came in from out of town.
 And some of our other neighbors, and good friends,  joined in the fun.
 This is David, the host.  (I didn't get a picture of Mandi, his wife :()
For those of you who don't know, Zak and David were College roommates for 2 years in good 'ol Nacogdoches. He and his wife bought the house next door to us when Colton turned one and we  have
absolutely loved it.  Their daughter,Peyton (pictured above) and Chase are only about 2 weeks a part.  They are such blessings in our life.
This picture cracks me up.  It reminds me so much of college.




 
Photobucket



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I tried to upload some pictures lastnight on my blog but for some reason it would not let me. :(
Glad yall had a good time! I think that this will have to be a tradition every year!