Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Our Angel

 
 Yesterday, God got the most amazing Angel. 
My MeeMaw went to be with the Lord.
We will miss her more than she'll ever know but I have so much comfort knowing she has been reunited with the love of her life, my PawPaw.
God saw you getting tired, and a cure was not to be.  So He put his arms around you and whispered "Come to ME." With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away.  Although we love you dearly, we could not make you stay.  A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest.  God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.

 
MeeMaw,
So many of my most favorite memories are with you and I am so thankful for those memories.
 I am so grateful that my family got to meet you, know you, and create so many memories with you.
You were a phenomenal daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and friend!
You were so precious to everyone who knew you. 
You were a blessing to everyone who met you. 
 And, during this really hard time I have to remember what you would have told us, "We will take the memories with us."
You will always always always be in my heart! 
 
I Love you so very very much MeeMaw.  Thank you for being perfectly YOU!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Leah J. said...

Thinking of and praying for y'all! Love you, friend!