Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Patch and a Lego Man

Earlier in the week we took a quick trip to the pumpkin patch.  It was so late, they hardly had any pumpkins but the boys didn't care a bit. They had fun running around.  I tried not to stress about getting the "perfect" picture and just snapped away.


 Chases new "cheese" face.  Love it!





Thankfully we had a pumpkin waiting on us at home for carving since the pickings at the patch were so slim. Colt picked out the perfect template earlier in the day and daddy got to work.
 
  

 



 
Lego man! 
By far my favorite pumpkin Zak's ever carved.  I have such a talented Hubby.  He's very good at this!
 
The entire time Zak was working Colton kept saying "When will you be done?" and "This is taking forever!"  After Zak was done Colt and I were sitting on the couch and he looked at me and said "Mom, that was easy!"
Photobucket

No comments: