Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday MeeMaw

Today my MeeMaw would have been 93 years old.  It's so hard to believe she's not here with us.  It's hard to believe I can't call her and sing to her.  It's hard to believe I can't mail her a card the boys made her.  It's all so fresh still.  The last weeks have been hard.  I'm sad. 
But, today is not a day to be sad.  It's a day to remember the amazing memories we all have of my precious MeeMaw.  She lived a full, happy, healthy life full of so much love. It brings me an incredible amount of peace to know she is celebrating with he love of her life, my PawPaw.  He is so so so very happy to have her with him. I can just hear him up there singing to her, loud enough for all of us to hear. 
 
Happy Birthday MeeMaw
We all love you and miss you so very much!
 
Photobucket

No comments: