Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

 
 
Our Thanksgiving was very different this year.  It's the first year, in as long as I can remember, that my family stayed in Houston. Although things were very different we enjoyed every second of it.  We started the day at Nanny and Grandads. We watched football, played outside, looked through adds, cooked, cleaned and of course ate way way too much.  We headed over to GaGa and PawPaws after the Texans won in overtime.  There, we caught up, played, watched football, shopped online, and of course ate some more.
I am so thankful for so many things today, and every day, but I am most thankful for my family.  They are all I could ever ask for. My three boys are my whole world. They are my biggest blessing. My husband supports me and makes me feel so special all of the time.  My boys make me smile and they brighten ever single day.  I am thankful my boys are growing up with both grandparents (and aunts and uncles) right around the corner and I am thankful we spend so much time with our family. 
We hope your Thanksgiving was as full of blessings as ours was.
 
Photobucket

No comments: