Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oil Ranch 2012

Today Colton and I went to the Oil Ranch for the third time.  But, today was the first time he went with his class.  He knew exactly what he wanted to do first. 
THE TRAIN!
 We swung.  A lot.
 Mrs. Dana even joined us.
 


 After much persuasion I talked Colton into a ride on the Hay Ride.  As long as I didn't feed the cows. (He didn't want to get slobbered on.)



 As we left we got to choose a pumpkin to take with us.  We had big plans to come home and color it but unfortunately the pumpkin was a little old and had a bad spot on it we didn't notice.
 

Colt and I had such a fun time together.  I remember the last two visits we had and it makes me sad (REALLY REALLY REALLY sad) to think this was our last trip together with Foundry.  I'm sure there will be lots of field trips in his future and I hope to be at every one of them! It was a special day just me and him but when we got in the car he asked if we could color Chase a picture.  He said he missed him.  I did too!
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: