Saturday, December 1, 2012

Feasting, Decorating, Crafting and a Car Show

I found pictures from Colton's Fall Feast on my phone and they were too cute not to post.

 


 Here's his class turkey.  Colt's is the third on the left.  He was thankful for his house, family friends, and his swing set. All things he came up with on his own with no help from mommy.
 Last weekend we started decorating for Christmas. 
The boys are so excited.  They loved helping.
 
 





 
We also got crafty and made salt dough ornaments.  They turned out so cute and the boys had fun playing with the dough.
 
 Last weekend the boys (Zak, Colt, Chase and PawPaw) also went to the AutoRama Car Show.  It's become an annual tradition and this was the first year Chase joined in.  Zak sent me pictures.  I told him I didn't care to see cars I just wanted pics of them.  You'd never know they were at a car show from these pictures but they are.  In the first two pictures they are outside waiting for Big Foot to crush some cars! 



 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: