Friday, December 21, 2012

Party like it's Christmas!

 
Last week Colton's PreK class had their Christmas Chapel.  The parents were invited to come see.  It was a bit of a mess and little unorganized (we only practiced once.)  As a teacher watching, I was flustered.  But, I'm sure the parents didn't mind one bit.  The kids were so excited to see their parents and loved ones. I loved seeing them all dressed up and singing.  Colton stood by his cousin Barrett and they acted up a little and he also laughed at PawPaw (who was on his best behavior ;), but he did sing a few words.
 


 After the short performance the kids and families were invited back to the class for cookies.  I didn't get to go because I was in my room with my class next door but I heard it was packed.  Colt didn't miss me.  He had quiet a group there for him.

 Not a great pic but here is everyone who was able to make it. 
We are just so lucky to have so many people we love and adore so close.  We are so thankful for the effort everyone makes to be there for our kids!

 
 Yesterday, Chases class had a small Christmas Cookie Party. Ms. Kelly snapped a few pics for me.  You can see he (and his nose) enjoyed the cookie and icing!


 
MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!
 I am so thankful that my kids got to a school where they can celebrate and talk about the real reason we are celebrating. 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: