Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

 
 


Early morning.
Tulips and rice crispy treats from Zak.
ihome speakers from me.
Valentine's from the boys to Daddy.
Zak to work.
Boys up.
Get ready for school.
Vday goodies for the boys.
Time out and a minor fight.
This sweet picture was a make up hug.
Off to school.
Valentine's Parties.
Lots of goodies.
Lots of sugar.
Out of school and off to see Nanny.
Goodies from Nanny and Grandad and snacks with Nanny.
Home to go through all the fun Valentines.
Early bath.
Daddy home.
Nuggets and fruit for the boys.
Visit from MiMi, Logan and B.
Boys asleep early.
Debate on what to have for Valentines dinner.
I had cereal.
Zak got Chinese.
Relax.
Early night.
 
My, how expectations of this day have changed. I wouldn't want it any other way. It was a crazy busy day filled with sugar but I got to spend it with my favorite Valentines. And I felt so loved.
Happy Valentine's Day! 

 
Photobucket

No comments: