Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day.  
I could say that it was the best Mother's Day yet, but my boys absolutely spoil me rotten on every Mother's Day and yesterday was no different!

 We all slept in a little bit and while Chase snoozed Zak and Colt made me bagels and bacon.  (My request!)
 Daddy was proud of his super secret wrapping job with my present!
Once again, daddy (and the boys) surprised me with a super fun gift!
 After breakfast we headed to hang out with Gaga...
 and we got to see her sweet new puppy, Maggie.
 After Gagas we headed to see Nanny and then out to a late lunch to try to beat the dinner crowds.   
(We didn't beat anyone! It was packed!)
 After lunch we headed to do a little birthday present search for the boys.  As you see Zak had fun!
 We enjoyed the afternoon outside playing with Miss P...
 Then, had snowcones for dinner!
 I am so beyond blessed.  My boys spoil me rotten. I love my family more than words can describe and I had the best day!  Thank you boys, for making me feel so special!!!!
 Once again, I have to say a special Happy Mother's Day and THANK YOU to my amazing mom. 
 I really don't know what I'd do without you.  You are so special to me.  Thank you for always being there for me and my boys. We love you so very much!!!!

Last week at Colton's school I went to his "Moms Munch". I had a great time being there with him as a mommy (instead of a teacher).  I loved watching his class sing and I felt so special with all the goodies he had for me. 





Photobucket

No comments: