Thursday, May 23, 2013

PREK Graduate!

 
Today Colton Graduated from PreK at Foundry. 
 
He did awesome at his performance and graduation this morning.  I was so proud of the whole group. My cheeks hurt from smiling at all of them.  They did so great!

We started the morning with some Graduation/End Of Year goodies

 A quick family shot.  No one really wanted to participate.
 The first part of the Ceremony
 Graduation time!
 WAY TO GO BUDDY!


 Reception after Graduation.
 Ms. Dana and Ms. Dianna
 After Graduation Zak and Colt set off for a "Boys Day"
 First stop..
La Hacienda with his whole class to play, eat, and have cake.

 After cake, who doesn't need ice cream?!?!?
On their way back to pick up Chase and Mommy they stopped off at Gander Mt. 
After a little relaxing at home, we headed out to TBall. 
 And, finished the evening off with celebratory snow cones.
Unfortunately, This picture was very staged.  Colton got a bad tummy ache and we had to head home.


I am so proud of Colton and how far he has come in his last three years at Foundry. He has grow and learned so much!
As I walked into school this morning with both of my boys (and all of our stuff) I got a little sad.  Today was the last day I'll ever walk into school, where I work too, with both of my boys.  

Foundry has been so good to us.  It's been a perfect place for our family.  
Our journey with Foundry has not ended yet.  
  Next year, Colton will attend Foundry's Bridge program ( an extra year of school before Kinder.) 
However, Colton, Chase and I will not all be together.  Foundry is opening a new campus (right by home).  It's a small school with no Bridge program.  So, with a lot of help, Colton will stay at Foundry where he has been the past three years and Chase and I will move to the new campus.   It'll be good for Colton to be in school without me.  It will better prepare him for the independence he will face in Kindergarten.  Even though I know it'll be good for him,  I don't know what I'll do without him AND Chase with me.  I've been spoiled having both of them with me every day that we go to school.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kellie Staats said...

I love this post! I can't believe Colton is so old!

Love Ya'll