Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Cook-Off and a Sleepover

Last Saturday, Zak and I went out to the cook-off .  Its not usually my favorite thing to do but Byrd's dad was cooking and we were going to know lots of people up there. We had a great time with The Wild Bunch cook team and great friends. 




 The morning of the cook off I told the boys they would be going to Nanny and Grandads and might possibly stay the night there.  Colton's eyes got really big and he was so excited!  He said, "We get to have a sleepover!!!!" and ran to the closet and pulled out their sleeping bags.  He was over the moon.  I guess he didn't hear me say "might".  
 We dropped the boys off and told Nanny and Grandad that we would come grab them if they were awake.  I think the boys had more fun than us, they played outside, went to IHOP and....

 SLEPT OVER!  
They had a great time!  Mommy and daddy on the other hand hated waking up Sunday morning without them and picked them up early Sunday morning. 


Photobucket

No comments: