Monday, April 28, 2014

The Beatles

 
At the last minute, Mom, Dad and I decided to crash Becky and Allen's night out to see the Beatles...well a Beatles cover band, The Fab 5.
It was a beautiful night but a Sunday night and the show didn't start 'til 8 so the boys stayed home with Zak and I got to see the Beatles, my parents favorite band, with mom and dad.  Something I never thought I'd be able to do.  I know it was just a cover band but it was a really special night.  One of mom and dads first dates was to see the Beatles years ago in London. The Beatles hold lots of memories for mom and dad. Becky and I have grown up listening to the Beatles.  We had no choice but to love them too. 
So, getting to sit on the lawn with mom and dad, listening to some of their favorite songs made for such a special night.  A night I definitely wont forget. 
 
 










 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: