Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Last and First

This weekend, Colton had his last TBall game as an Indian.  After the game we had a small team party at the park.  It was a fun season but I think we are going to take a small TBall break and pick it back up in the Spring of 2015.  We all enjoy his games so much but I think they are a little slow pace for him.  He doesn't like sitting in the outfield.  But, he is great at it.  So, after a little time, we will try again.  
 On Monday, Chase moved up to the Yellow class with Coach Aly.  No more mommy on the floor.  I was a little unsure at how he'd do, so I signed him up for a class with one of his old coaches.  When we got there he didn't hesitate when one of the coaches called him to the floor with all the other kids.  He did so great!  I was so proud of him.  After class Coach Aly came over and told me how proud she was of him.  He did so well and he really loved it.  


Photobucket

No comments: