Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Colts First Game

Colt had his first game with the Braves last night and I couldn't be more proud of him!  He played an awesome game-possibly his best game ever!  
The day was suppose to be very wet but the rain held off and much to everyones surprise, they played!  The boys gathered an hour before the game to practice and the team walked over to the fields together to play.  The first couple innings were tough.  I thought the other team would win by a landslide.  
Then, Colt was up to bat.  
He scored the first run for the team and after that the boys were ready to play some ball.  The Braves won 7-1! It was a fun game to watch and they played their little hearts out! Colton was so proud of himself.  I wish I could have captured one of the two runs he scored on my camera (I was videoing).  He had THE BIGGEST smile on his face.  He was proud of himself!
We were proud of him and his team.  
Way to go BRAVES!! 



Photobucket

No comments: