Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mothers Day


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

As usual, my boys spoiled me.  I got to sleep in, got showered with fun (really thoughtful) gifts (lots of them!, enjoyed a late breakfast with nanny, grandad, AB and Baa, relaxed a bit, had dinner at Salt Grass and ended the evening watching the boys shoot bows.  Now,  I'm getting a few things done while Zak does a few of my chores and the boys play with out fighting (Ha! We know that won't last long!).
I feel so blessed to be surrounded with amazing family. Being a MOM is what I alway dreamed of.  Sure, some days are tough and long but I'm living my dream...  Stay at home mom and wife surrounded and supported by my family.  
These two boys here are my whole world!  They will never understand how much I love them.  
I love them so much it hurts! 
(In a happy way.)



The past year and a half has been tough but mom is so strong.  She's still such a support for me even when she's going through the toughest time of her life.  I love her so much and I feel so blessed to be able to spend so much time with her. She is, and always has been, the most amazing mom.  
When I grow up, I want to be JUST like her! 
Nov 1979- May 2017


Photobucket

No comments: