Saturday, November 25, 2017

Happy #38 to me...

Things may not always turn out how you expect them to but today is proof that that’s ok! Last night Chase started feeling icky. This morning he woke up with fever and sore throat. Straight to the dr we went where we found out that his Strep is back! (He just finished a 10day dose of antibiotics on Wednesday for strep:/). The boys and I spent the day relaxing and taking it really easy. I didn’t clean a thing! Colt and Zak made me a cake and my parents called and said they’d take the boys for the night so Zak and I could celebrate my birthday. We made it to dinner and then back over to mom and dads to have cake. Now we’re home doing some more relaxing.
Aside from Chase Man being sick, it’s been a great day. My boys took great care of me. Zak even braved the Walmart pharmacy so I didn’t have to pick up Chases meds! Chase was in great spirits all day and is on the mend. I’m so thankful we went in and caught it right away! 

No comments: