Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Tour

I'm obviously off work...I have blogged more the past few days than I have all month! (This my SECOND today!) We are having a very lazy day around the house and Colton has played so hard that he fell asleep in the middle of the living room floor.
I've been seeing a lot of fellow bloggers doing Christmas tours of their house so I thought I'd share some of our Christmas decorations with you.

Mr. Snowman to greet you as you walk through the front door. He bounces and Chloe, our cat, loves to play with him.
Our Christmas tree...with so many presents!
Card Christmas tree.
Our family ornament. I love Christmas tree ornaments, I buy them everywhere I go. I have to have a new family ornament for each year. Last years was a pregnant snowlady and a snowman with Colton's due date in a heart.
The fireplace...the stocking were hung...
One of my favorite snowmen. Zak's grandmother gave me this snowman a few years ago for Christmas. Its is wrapped in a vintage 1930's quilt from the Ozark Mountains.
A few more of my beloved snowmen. Can you tell what I collect?
A pillow in the study my mom painted me years ago. It says...Snowmen will melt you're heart.
And my favorite!!!!


No comments: