Thursday, December 11, 2008

First Snow

Colton experienced his first snow last night! It wasn't much of an experience and there wasn't much snow but we will take what we can get here in warm Houston Texas. Daddy and I were much more excited about the snow than Colton. My hair was wet, Colton wasn't really dressed for the weather, and daddy wasn't in the mood for pictures but I, of course, had to catch the moment on camera!

I also have to share this picture from tonight. Colton is his mommy's boy..He LOVES carrots!!! LOVES THEM!



6 comments:

Amazing Greis said...

Look at that carrot mouth! Too cute. Glad he enjoyed his first snow. When will I ever see ya'll again?

amy said...

can't believe it snowed in HOUSTON!! So fun! Colton is such a cutie!

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Ok! If it's snowing, we can't come! That's why we are leaving Colorado! I bet your snow is a little warmer than ours? We are leaving in about a week! So excited to come! And I love the carrot picture!

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Ok... We are mostly coming to see family... but the warmer weather is a huge bonus in the "Book of Barb"

Tricia said...

I made the girls take tons of pictures...and videos. Jill goes to Kansas every year around Christmas, so she was not impressed at all. It has been years since I have seen snow, though! Of course, the girls were back out in shorts again today!

Renner Romig said...

Yummy, yum, yum, yum! Renner loved his carrots too!!