Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy "Not Me! Monday"

Okay, so I found "Not me! Monday" on MckMama's blog (because I have no idea how you link the websites into the blog you'll just have to check out my side bar under "Blogs I Follow") and I thought I'd go ahead and share some of the things I most certainly did not do this last week.

I did not give in tonight and hold Colton on my lap to feed him dinner since he refused to eat in his high chair.

I never wedding plan with Kellie at work. Nope NOT us!

I did not spend the day on Sunday in my PJs since we had company over for lunch and football watching.

I would never eat a huge bowl of neapolitan ice cream right before bed even though I wasn't one bit hungry.

I did not wait 'til Colton went to Nanny's for the week to decide to introduce PRUNES...I would never to that to my poor mom!

I would never have Colton stay in Pjs that were too small for just one last night.

It wasn't me who sat in the driveway and waited for Zak (who was 5 minutes behind me) to get home so he could carry Colton in from the car. Nope I wasn't THAT lazy!

Speaking of lazy, I have not been putting off an oil change for two months because I'm too lazy to drop the car off right across the street. And, I definitely do not have a coupon for a free oil change.

I would not spend $110 at the grocery store when I only needed a few things!

I did not let Sadie lick Colton's hands and then watch Colton put his whole fist into his mouth. Ew yuck nope!

I am not staying up much later than I wanted to and missing out on "hubby time" because I'm writing this blog! I never spend too much time playing on this stinkin' computer! NEVER!

And, I have to add this one because it did not just happen. I would never wake my, peacefully sleeping, husband up who fell asleep on the couch and make him think it's 7 in the morning.

So...Whats your "Not Me! Monday"

4 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday I have gone in to a shop to get somthing for just afew ponds and ended up spending 80 pounds before I guess its just so easy to get carried away spending. especially when your spending on your self.

Amazing Greis said...

I would so totally NOT pay to be there when you wake your sleeping husband up and tell him it's 7 a.m. That would absolutely NOT be hilarious! LOL

Sheri said...

Oh, this is hilarious!

Just to let you know my blog link has changed to http://mavieenrose4.blogspot.com/

~Sheri

~Holly~ said...

Let your friend know that I recommend DJ's Unlimited. They are great and not too expensive.