Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Day at the Rodeo

Yesterday, Zak, Colton and I spent the day at the Houston Livestock Show. Rodeo time in Houston is one of my favorite times of the year and we were so excited to show Colton around. We had a great great day. We got there when the doors opened and shopped, went to the petting zoo, and ate ate ate! Colton absolutely loved the animals and being outside walking around but I think his favorite part of the day was the tram ride to and from the car. He loves the wind in his hair! Here are some pictures of us inside Reliant Center. By the time we got outside to eat and walk around the carnival Colton was ready for his afternoon nap.



And...
Saving the best for last...


2 comments:

Amazing Greis said...

Wow, you roped yourself some AWESOME guys!

It was great seeing ya'll last night. Let's get together again real soon!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Oh my goodness... I am giggling at my desk looking at that last photo!! HAHA too funny!!