Monday, March 30, 2009

Last and First

On Sunday Colton had his last ride in his baby carrier...
And his first ride in his new "big boy" car seat.


This doesn't look like a very happy face but once he got use to it he was happy as could be...


And so relaxed!


He also had fun playing with a new Christmas toy we pulled out of the closet. We thought he might enjoy it and be ready for it, it's a rider and a walker in one. Turned out, he is still a little too young for both of them but he sat on the floor with his Grandma and PawPaw and played with all the gadgets for ages!


5 comments:

Jude's Mom said...

I can't believe he's outgrown his baby carrier already! Where's that little baby? :( I bet you are getting excited... not too much longer until SUMMER! (and I'm totally jealous, too!)

Amazing Greis said...

OMG! I can not believe he has outgrown his carrier. He's getting so BIG. I need to come see you guys. Will ya'll be coming to crawfish on Sunday?

Have a great week. Not much longer til school is out. I'm sure you're counting down the days.

Love ya'll!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Oh wow! seeing Colton in his new car seat just made me realise its been forever since I've seen him! He's growing up super fast!!

Tricia said...

It won't be long before he is toddling along behind that!

Renner Romig said...

Wasn't it crazy putting him in his big boy car seat? I just finally got a big boy one for my car at spring break a couple of weeks ago! I was still using his baby carrier in my car. Can you believe that!?
Colton is definitely ready for his. He'll be even more comfortable when he gets big enough to turn around. We just turned Renner's around last week and he loves being able to look out at us!
Love you guys!