Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This time last year...

This time last year was the best day of our lives. We met you, held you, cuddled you, and fell in love. We knew you would be an amazing little man but we never knew just how amazing you could be!

The day you were born.
Just about to leave for the hospital.
On the way and making calls.
Ready to go.
PawPaw and Grandad dressed for your arrival.
Your grandparents.
A room full of visitors waiting to meet you.A waiting room full of visitors waiting to meet you.
Its a BOY!
Here you are!!!!

Now, one amazing year later, we celebrate your Birthday with family!


What a big pizza!
Dinner with the whole family.

Why do you get pizza and I get granola peach bananas? Its okay...I like it!

More presents?!?!?!

Out of my way there's a FIRE!

Who needs toys I have ribbon.

Ridin' in my wagon!

With mommy and daddy.

Two toys at once!

Not so sure about my new ball pit?

Dance Dance Dance!!!

More cake!


Awwwww...Its ice cream cake!

Yum!
June 24th will be a very special day from here on out... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

8 comments:

Amazing Greis said...

Happy Birthday Colton! Love you LOTS!

Love the pictures. Dude, that fire truck totally puts my ride-on car to shame! LOL

Have a safe and FUN trip to Cali. See ya'll when you get back!

Kellie Staats said...

Happy Birthday Colton!!!

That was a huge pizza!!!!

2 parties for him..He's so lucky!!! :)

Have fun on your trip.. Then it'll be wedding time!!!

Jude's Mom said...

Happy Birthday to your sweetie :-) Cant believe it's been a whole year! Can you?! I still haven't met the dude... but thanks to the blog and Ginger, I can see pics.

Leah J. said...

How is it that you have a one year old and I have a one and a half year old?! It seems like just yesterday we were having sleepovers and dying each other's hair :)

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Cute pics! I couldn't help but notice that Zak was wearing the same shirt 1 year later, haha. Did he do that on purpose?!

Catherine said...

YES!! HA he really did do it on purpose! My dad wore the same shirt too...they are weird like that!

erika said...

I know I'm a few days late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON. He is so cute Catherine your family is so cute.

Renner Romig said...

Hey Momma! So sorry I'm just now posting a comment. What a precious blog. I love how you took us all the way back to your d-day. What great memories to watch how things have changed in just one year. It's amazing to think that just over a year ago you were a new Mommy. It's like your a pro at it now huh!? Thank you so much for letting Renner and I be a part of Colton's very 1st birthday party! Love you guys!