Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rodeo

I just realized that it has been a while since I posted so I thought I'd share a few pictures of our trip to the Houston Livestock Show. We went last Saturday with our entourage; Nanny Grandad, Aunt Becky, GaGa and PawPaw. We did a little shopping, a little eating and a lot of animal watching.
Colton really liked the petting zoo, but not near as much as we thought he would. He is absolutely obsessed with animals, so we expected a lot of excitement. When we got into the petting zoo it was really crowded and Colton loved seeing the animals but really preferred the ones behind the fence. He did venture out a little bit.
(Sorry, I forgot to flip this one and its way too much work to go in and fix it.)




After warming up to all of the animals he helped the bull riders stay safe! :)
This was an exciting moment. He was begging for my corn dog and I happily shared it with him thinking he might have a bite. He didn't. He just wanted the stick and tried to pull the corn dog off the stick. I never thought I'd be excited about my child wanting to eat a fried greasy corn dog but it was almost a very big moment for our extremely picky eater...almost!
This might have been Colton's favorite part of the whole day. His eyes lit up when he saw the "uck" (truck) or as we call it, tractor. It was a fight to get him off here.
After all of that fun, Colton slept through our last round of shopping.

What a fun day with all of our favorite people!!! Gotta love Rodeo time in Houston Tx!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

These are soooooooooo cute! It sure makes us miss all of you. Landry and Logan would be very jealous that you were at the Rodeo without them! MeeMaw and I are going to print some of these pictures to add to our refrigerator galleries!

Love you all!